Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before using the service.
1. All prices, offers and products are based on the conditions below.
2. All goods and prices displayed on stylespex.com are non-binding and subject to change. we try best to advertise prices and product without errors. However in an unlikely event of incorrect prices, you will be notified. You can then decide if you wish to proceed with the order at correct price or cancel the order to get full refund.
3. These terms do not affect customer's statutory rights.
4. We are permitted and retain the right to make mistakes for example typing errors, colour or price modifications, despite our greatest care not do so.
5. All orders placed online or over the phone will require full payment in advance.
6. Ideally payment are to be made in GBP. However we may be able to accept international currency depending on circumstances.
1. Our priority is to dispatch the order as soon as possible depending on the availability of the product. An average estimate is as below:
Prescription Glasses - 6-13 working days
Sunglasses and non prescription glasses - 1-2 working days
2. In an Unlikely event of circumstances beyond our control for example disruption of transport for any reason, deliveries can be delayed.
3. Some times items can be out of stock temporarily due to high demand or slow production, in such cases we have possibility to keep requested on back orders and process the order as soon as stock becomes available. This is normally performed if customers agreed to wait for estimated delivery time.
transportation and risk of loss
1. If buyer doesn't receive the product within estimated time after dispatch confirmation is sent, buyer must contact stylespex to investigate the delay.
2. in case the item delivered is found to be damaged or faulty, buyer must contact stylespex within 48 hours of receiving the delivery to be able to arrange return with original packaging. stylespex will examine the returned product to identify the cause of damage. If goods are damaged in transit, stylespex will repair or replace the goods.
3. In case of goods being lost in transit, Buyer will be required to complete a form provided by stylespex.
cancellation or modification
1. The buyer will have the right to cancel the contract at any time with in 7 days of receiving the goods, under consumer protection (distance selling) regulation. However this does not apply to the goods which are made customized on buyer's own specification. Therefore this will not apply to prescription glasses's order. To be considered for right of cancellation where applicable, buyer will be required to send notice in writing via email or post.
2. We may also be able consider cancellation request if we have not started to progress the order of prescription glasses.
3. Modification may be possible depending, what stage is the order at. we may not be able to take modification if the glasses are already processed according to the required specifications.
1. All prices advertised are inclusive of local taxes ie VAT. Delivery charges in addition may apply depending on the total amount of the order.
1. We source the high quality of products to satisfy the individuals need and all our product are covered under manufacturing warranty.
2. This warranty comes into effect when you receive the product. Any product fail to meet the standards provided by the manufacturer's is to be returned back to us. Any claim made under warranty must received by us in writing. Once the goods have gone through the inspection. We will be able to offer repair or replacement as appropriate.
limitation of liability
We are exempt from being held liable for minor negligent breaches of duty, as long as they do not result in death or personal injury, or any breach of the statutory implied terms as to title of goods or claims according to the product liability act. Furthermore, legal liability for breach of duties, which enable us to fulfill this agreement in the first place and in which the customer is entitled to trust, remain unaffected.
return of material
1. Your right to return the goods are protected under EU Distance Selling law which is available at www.hmso.gov.uk.
2. Buyer has right to cancel the contract on eligible product. After which item must be returned carefully packed in its original condition with in seven days of receipt.
3. If the return is to commence after 7 days. you are advised to contact customer services before sending the product to us.
4. For all returns to us, you must notify us via email on email@example.com.
5. Goods must be returned to the London mailing address mentioned in contact tab.
6. Return cost will be buyer's responsibility unless the items is sent by us in error.
7. We will try best to process returns as soon as possible. An estimated time will be given once the item received.
8. When returning item, please make sure to use appropriate packaging to avoid damage in transit.
1. The buyer must pay in full prior to the goods are dispatched and for prescription glasses's prior to start the process of customization.
2. Payments can be made online with PayPal or all other major credit or debit cards except American Express. Bank transfer could also be possible. StyleSpex is entitled to full payment even though the ownership of the goods has not yet passed on to the buyer.
We Intends these term and conditions to comply with all applicable provisions of the law relating to the sales of goods and protection, including in particular the sales of goods Act 1979, the sale and supply of goods act 1994, the unfair contract term act 1977, the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations 2000, the sale and supply of goods to consumer regulation 2002, and the unfair terms in consumer contracts regulations 1999. if any provision of these terms and conditions is inconsistent with any applicable provision of law, the rights given to the buyer under those provision of law will override the provision in these terms and conditions.